[nfbmi-talk] The Train

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Sat Jun 19 22:05:22 UTC 2010

Hi,

My husband and I are leaving on  July 2 from Flint. I don't think we can get
a reservation for the 1st, but we are on the waiting list. I haven't bought
the  tickets actually but I have them reserved. They said that we could get
our money back within 7 ays of departure if we could not go. Kens brother is
ill but it looks like we will be able to go.

Ken insists on having a sleeper so we should either be on the first or
second  level in a little roomlet. It is a real treat for us both.

We will arrive on july 3.

Have a good trip and  perhaps we  will see you. I have long hair sort of
dark  blond, about 5 foot 2  and ken is tall with a little gray  hair but
sort of bald. We both are basically slim.

I would suggest dressing warm as the train was very cold  last year. I had a
thick fleece jacket on and I was ok.

Georgia