[nfbmi-talk] FW: [vendtalk] FW: Like New - i.d. Mate OMNI

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Sat Jun 19 23:13:17 UTC 2010

Hi Fred,

Who  sells the i.d. mate?

Marcia Moses and Rob have the Summit from Envision and I  guess they really
like it also.

Right now I think  I am doing ok but it is always good to hear about
products that people like.

I have a cheap radio shack talking watch; it has 90 days warrenty and I
bought an extended warrenty for 2 years. I am hard on watches so I thought
this would be the cheapest way to go. It only  has a plastic band so it is
not dressy. It does have 4 alarms, hourly announce, and the date.

I was told the nfb will be having some new watches, clocks and I cannot
remember the other stuff. I am going to get my mother a talking caller i.d.
They are $49. and I think they work pretty good.

Best,
Georgia