[nfbmi-talk] Fw: basic information and referral request

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Jun 21 11:20:13 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: quasaranot at michigan.gov
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 7:19 AM
Subject: basic information and referral request

June 21, 2010

Tom Quasarano, Michigan Assistant Attorney General

Re: Basic Information Request

Dear Sir,

I would like to ask for the e-mail address for MS. Daphne Johnson for getting this basic information has been pretty difficult.

In addition do you know where I can get all of these Attorney General opinions in a format that is accessible to the blind and in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Title II, communications?

I am particularly interested in this reference from  the A.G.'s web site:

"
“9. The exemption contained in section 13(1)(n) of the Freedom of Information Act for communications and notes within a public body or between public bodies

of an advisory nature does not constitute an exemption for the purposes of the Open Meetings Act in view of a specific statutory provision which states

that this exemption does not constitute an exemption for the purposes of section 8(h) of the Open Meetings Act. Attorney General Opinion No. 5608, p. 496,

December 17, 1979.”"

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.