[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Requests

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Jun 22 21:24:26 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Farmer, Mel (DELEG)
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: FOIA Requests

All you have to do is look in Patrick Cannon's "out" box and "in" box. I'll volunteer my time and effort to do just that. Thanks for the open government. I'll do it for free and save the state all sorts of money and time. I mean I've heard that Director Cannon actually has screen reading technology for the blind so this blind guy can handle it.

By the way all these correspondences are between public officials on of all things the Freedom of Information Act requests and thus there is nothing to be redacted or exempt.

Nothing. Nada. Nothing.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.