[nfbmi-talk] important letter

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 20:51:28 UTC 2010

Joe,

I commend you on a job well done. Hopefully someone will take notice of your letter, and take some kind of action on it. it is interesting to read through all the things the Michigan Commission for the Blind said they were going to do, but have yet to follow through and actually do them. Although I noticed a section of the Michigan Commission for the Blind Policy Manual that was changed in 2005 regarding maintance and college students that looks a bit shady to me. I wonder what part of the 1998 amendments they are speaking about when they claim that they need to pass something that looks like a means test.

Elizabeth