[nfbmi-talk] The Last Minute Late Night College Policy

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Jun 25 16:11:57 UTC 2010

On this we agree wholeheartedly and, I beleive always have so.

And certainly to clarify a bit grave injustices have been done to Christine
Boone, and, of course all students at MCB TC. Moreover, grave injustices are
being done right now around the college policy. Grave injustices have been
committed on an escalating fasion against all BEP vendors.

And these injustices are against the blind of Michigan regardless as to
there affiliation or lack thereof.

By the way to further clarify I, too am very proud to be a Federationist.

And I'm proud of the advocy of so many in the NFB of Michigan including
yourself.

Peace,

Joe