[nfbmi-talk] FW: Information on College Policy

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 20:29:10 UTC 2010

Hmm.... hopefully I have not opened up a can of worms by accidentally leaving her email address as part of the message that I passed on to the list. Although I cannot imagine why she would want to keep it a secret if it is a professional email address. But even so, if she happens to ask you how you received a copy of it, it would be nice if my name was not mentioned as part of your response. I believe all my hard work on the college policy has created enough enemies for me on its own.

Elizabeth