[nfbmi-talk] more jagged notes re college policy

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Jun 27 22:59:49 UTC 2010

You don't have to cool off at all. I share your angst not only over this but
over a number of items over the years. But, as I said as far as she went and
with the information put forward she was correct.

Certainly no laws are worth a tinker's dam if not enforced and effectively
MPAS and the client assistent program are supposed to aid in enforcement.

Joe