[nfbmi-talk] dallas room service menu

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Wed Jun 30 04:54:21 UTC 2010

Hi,

The Dallas room Service menu is under the Michigan Bulletin Board under the Michigan Local Channel on NFB-Newsline. Please tell others who may need to use this.

I have never been much on ordering room service but when Tami Jones and I once ordered we got enough for 2 and it seems we even had some left overs.  I have never ordered from the Hilton though.

Perhaps I will put other items of interest to convention goers and others  in this same area.

Someone says some of the restraints are closed?

Best,
Georgia