[nfbmi-talk] dallas room service menu

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Wed Jun 30 05:21:51 UTC 2010

Hi J.J.

I didn't get to the lunch prices . Luckily, I bring my breakfast stuff with
me.

I have only had room service once like I said so I am certainly not very
much on it.

Believe it or not though, I have ran into  trays of dishes from room service
people put out in the hall near their room so someone uses it.

I also asked the volunteer to put some other items on Newsline such as the
agenda.

If you find the phone numbers for those services and believe they are good,
please pass them on.
Those delivery services sound interesting. Wonder what they have that is
vegetarian?

May have to pack that Peanut butter and jelly. I have a busy schedule some
days. I have these bars that I can eat to replace a meal.

Best,
Georgia