[nfbmi-talk] Visions Vendor fair.

fred olver goodfolks at charter.net
Mon Mar 8 16:45:12 UTC 2010

Greetings from St. Louis Missouri.

As some of you know I am originally from Michigan. The Visions Vendor Fair is the day after my daughter Margaret is graduating from high school. I'm looking to find someone to handle a table for me. I will pay you $50 for your day's work. You can contact me or if you know of someone who would be a representative for my book Dealing With vision Loss have them contact me at  goodfolks at charter.net or they can call me at:   734 634-5678. I need to let the library know as soon as possible so I'd like to find someone by the end of this week. I will send up both large print and recorded copies of my book to sell as well as printed information about it to make available to interested persons. you would need to be available for the entire time of the fair, I think 9:00 A.M. to around 3:30 P.M. They usually bring around lunch, and if you have a friend to assist you I will pay you $75 for your day's work. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. The vendor fair is in Ann Arbor and the date is May 12.

Thanks much.

Fred Olver