[nfbmi-talk] Latest Draft of MCB College Policy

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 02:59:13 UTC 2010

Attached to this message you will find the most recent draft of the college policy. I commend the committee who worked hard at producing this final draft, but I still do not believe it goes far enough in advocating for the needs of the student. I am also deeply concerned that the issues of the new DELEG/MCB financial aid form has never been addressed by the committee. I am actually a bit surprised to see this issue on the Commission Board agenda considering the fact that I was told that there would not be enough time to finalize the draft before the board meeting and that it would be put on the Commission website for all to read before any final action was taken on it. Although it is definitely nice to hear that Commissioner Pilarski is not in a hurry to pass anything through.

Elizabeth

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/