[nfbmi-talk] Senate flier

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 00:52:44 UTC 2010

Hello, Please take the opportunity to enjoy delicious food, fun and fellowship on Saturday March 20 at the Senate Restaurant in Dearborn. The Western Wayne Chapter meets at the Senate the first Saturday of each month. The owners have graciously agreed to donate a portion of sales that day to our treasury to use for the improvement of lives for blind people. We also will be hosting a table where we will distribute literature and sell our Michigan cherry products. Feel free to duplicate the flier and pass it around. Hope to see you March 20, Donna Posont-President-Western Wayne County Chapter-National Federation of the Blind of Michigan