[nfbmi-talk] Agenda March 11, 2010, 8-30 P.M.

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 05:28:47 UTC 2010

Is there a reason why the college policy is on the agenda when it is not going to be a part of our forty-five minute presentation? I thought the purpose of this meeting was to discuss the finer details of our presentation. As far as I'm aware, there is nothing new to report on the college policy, so unless the leadership of our organization is willing to take some kind of action on this issue, then I am not quite sure why it would be important to discuss it at this meeting. Please forgive me for being blunt, but judging from our last meeting, it does not appear as though the college policy is a priority issue that will be discussed during our presentation. So if this is the case, then why exactly is it on the agenda for this meeting?

Elizabeth