[nfbmi-talk] Mike Bouchard

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Mar 11 23:24:49 UTC 2010

It would really depend on who's running the show. First, I would not want
deserving people to lose their jobs at the training center or as counselors.
But one might think that even contracting with the NFB or another worthy
organization could save the state money in the long-term. The key would be
to ensure that financial support for the students and clients is maintained
through all of this.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Licensed Code Factory and KNFB Reader distributor