[nfbmi-talk] Mike Bouchard

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Fri Mar 12 02:40:59 UTC 2010

Hello,

I believe the NFBM position is that the Commission is the best way to serve
blind people.  We presently believe the Commission Director is mismanaging
the agency and the Commission Board is not taking its rightful role as the
final authority on the agency.  We need to correct the present problem, not
throw the baby out with the bath water.

Warmest Regards,

Fred