[nfbmi-talk] A College Policy for Consumers

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 07:12:23 UTC 2010

Hi Larry,

I appreciate you acknowledging the receipt of my email messages during tonight’s conference call. I also appreciate the fact that you are willing to give a few minutes of our designated presentation time to the college policy issue. I have taken the liberty of editing the college policy as it currently stands, and have attached it to this message for all to read. I welcome the comments, suggestions, and feedback from anyone who wishes to improve upon what has been written. I would like to email this policy to the Commission Board by the end of this weekend as well as distribute print and Braille copies during the Commission Board meeting. We can discuss the finer details about the meeting presentation later, but I wanted to send out a copy of my revised policy so that I may receive feedback on it before emailing it to the Commission Board. Anyway, it’s late, so I hope all of this makes sense.

Elizabeth