[nfbmi-talk] last week of training

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 01:06:01 UTC 2010

Hey Western Wayne County Chapter members and friends, I want to bring it to your attention that this is the last week of training for thoase of you that wish to work at the Tigers concessions. Even if you only plan to work one of the ten games,you must go through the training class. If you are unable to participate it would be helpful if you could refer anyone to me that you know that may be interested in helping. It is urgent to move quickly because the last two classes are full and the only remaining chances to attend are March 16 and March 17. Again I want to express my great appreciation to those of you who are signed up for a training cclass or have already completed one. Take care and be blessed, Donna