[nfbmi-talk] Don't Forget to Send Public Comments for the MCB Meeting

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 03:45:24 UTC 2010

Thanks for sending out a reminder about public comment. I was going to send one out myself, but it looks as though you beat me to it. Whenever I have sent public comment in the past, I always included my full name, but never my contact information. They read everything that is written in the email, so if you don't want your contact information to be read aloud, then I would not include it as part of the email. I am sure there will be some important decisions made during this meeting, so every voice counts. Public Comment submitted through email is just as important as public comment made by those in the room.

Elizabeth