[nfbmi-talk] Recording

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 20 17:57:40 UTC 2010

Hey JJ,

Actually, that was one of the questions someone asked last night when a bunch of us went over to the Wurtzel house for pizza after the meeting. There was some rather passionate remarks given at the end of public comment, and we were debating whether or not the Board actually adjourned the meeting since most of us in the room did not hear them adjourn the meeting. Anyway, since the meeting was an open meeting, you should be able to receive a copy of it from Mike Ellis since he was the person who recorded the meeting. Based on how the meeting ended, I think you would have a better chance of receiving a copy from him personally rather than going through the Commission. I do not believe Fred was using a microphone when he gave his last public comment, so I am not sure how well a personal recorder picked up his closing remarks, but I heard that those who were listening to the meeting over the phone could hear them. I’m not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I just thought I would let everyone know.

Elizabeth