[nfbmi-talk] Complete Audio of March 19 MCB Meeting Posted

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 20 23:45:36 UTC 2010

Sweet!!! I'm interested to hear how they snuck in the adjournment at the end without anyone noticing including those who were listening to the meeting over the phone. I heard that while the adjournment could not be easily heard  over the phone, Commisioner Taeckens ride confirmation seem to come in as clear as a bell.

Elizabeth