[nfbmi-talk] FW: [nabs-l] Sample Justification Letter

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 27 18:13:31 UTC 2010

Recently there has been some discussion on the student list about attending NFB training centers. Since the training center here in Michigan has been left in a state of chaos with the departure of Christine Boone, I thought I would post this message for anyone who might be interested in attending an NFB training center. The Rehabilitation Act provides the right for clients of the rehabilitation system to make informed choices regarding their rehabilitation services. I am simply posting this message so that people have the information necessary to make an informed choice.

Elizabeth

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850553/direct/01/