[nfbmi-talk] Fw: May 3 MCB Commission meeting

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue May 4 13:24:06 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Turney, Susan (DELEG)
To: joe harcz Comcast
Cc: Cannon, Patrick (DELEG)
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 9:22 AM
Subject: RE: May 3 MCB Commission meeting

There was a link on the MCB website to the May 3 Special Commission Meeting agenda.  As I said, there was no information posted regarding audio streaming or telephone audio for that meeting.

Susan Turney

Communications & Outreach Coordinator

Michigan Commission for the Blind

Michigan Department of Energy, Labor & Economic Growth

direct line:  517-241-8631

fax:  517-335-5140

MCB toll-free: 1-800-292-4200

201 N. Washington Square, Second Floor