[nfbmi-talk] Yesterday's Closed Commission Meeting

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed May 5 12:46:08 UTC 2010

Here is something related to that meeting for the Open Meetings act requires
that all meetings including this one take minutes...

FOIA Request May 3, 2010 MCB Meeting

May 5, 2010

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI  48458

E-mail: joeharcz at comcast.net

Melvin Farmer, DELEG FOIA

farmerm at michigan.gov

Carla Haynes, Michigan Commission for the Blind, FOIA

haynesc at michigan.gov

Dear Mr. Farmer and Ms. Haynes,

I am writing today to request the draft or proposed minutes of the Michigan
Commission for the Blind, Special Board meeting, held Monday May 3, 2010
pursuant to the Michigan Freedom of Information Act. I request that they are
sent to me at my e-mail listed above in the Word document format they are
in.

Moreover, I am requesting any recordings of this meeting in the medium they
were recorded on. That recording may be sent to my mailing address.

Thank you for your prompt response to this FOIA request.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.