[nfbmi-talk] hot off the press

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat May 8 13:46:26 UTC 2010

I just heard that earlier this week ADA compliant raised character and Braille signs were put in on the third floor of the Victor Office Building.

I don't know about other details and I don't know about the compliance in the whole building as the law (ADA) requires. But, we are having an impact and people including Cannon are scrambling to cover up their years of non-compliance and mass discrimination.

Note: these aren't the only issues, of course, but show what can happen when we the people speak truth to power.

Please, one and all keep up the heat on every front.

Peace with Justice,

Joe