[nfbmi-talk] Fw: foia request may 3 mcb meeting minutes

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed May 12 15:55:44 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Haynes, Carla (DELEG)
To: joe harcz Comcast
Cc: Farmer, Mel (DELEG) ; Cannon, Patrick (DELEG) ; Luzenski, Sue (DELEG) ; Turney, Susan (DELEG)
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 11:33 AM
Subject: RE: foia request may 3 mcb meeting minutes

Hello,

Attached and below is the response to your FOIA request regarding the May 3rd Michigan Commission for the Blind Special Commission Meeting minutes and recording.

May 12, 2010 (US Mail and Email)

Mr. Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Road

Mt. Morris, MI  48458

Dear Mr. Harcz, Jr.:

This letter is in response to your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), MCL 15.231 et seq, sent via email by you on May 5, 2010, and received by this office on May 6, 2010.  The information you requested is described as:  ".the draft or proposed minutes of the Michigan Commission for the Blind, Special Board meeting, held Monday May 3, 2010 pursuant to the Michigan Freedom of Information Act. I request that they are sent to me at my e-mail listed above in the Word document format they are in.  Moreover, I am requesting any recordings of this meeting in the medium they were recorded on. That recording may be sent to my mailing address."

Your request for this information is granted.  The draft minutes of the May 3, 2010, Michigan Commission for the Blind Special Commission meeting will be emailed and sent to you once they are completed.

In regards to the audio recording of the same meeting, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with converting the audio recording to a file that will then be transferred to a CD.  The CD is necessary as our mail server does not permit the sending of large audio files.  So as soon as we are able to transfer the recording to a CD, we will send it to you via the US mail.

Letter - Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

May 12, 2010

Page 2 of 2

Sincerely,