[nfbmi-talk] College Policy

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 17:43:23 UTC 2010

Thank you for your suggestion. I would think that the language in the introduction would address this issue. However, I have added a stronger statement about it with the paragraph that talks about presenting a letter of acceptance and curriculum outlining the program of study. But I moved this paragraph back up to the section on provision for services. I hope this addresses your concern about the student's right to choose their own college.

Elizabeth