[nfbmi-talk] FW: [Chapter-presidents] Fwd: Ray McGeorge Update

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Sat May 22 01:10:29 UTC 2010

  _____

From: chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of David Andrews
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 3:27 PM
To: david.andrews at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Chapter-presidents] Fwd: Ray McGeorge Update

From: "Scott C. LaBarre" <slabarre at labarrelaw.com>
Subject: Ray McGeorge Update
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 12:03:07 -0600

        Greetings:

Ray McGeorge went into the hospital on May 9th and was diagnosed with
bacterial meningitis.  Diane rushed Ray via 911 to Rose hospital here in
Denver because he was not waking up on that Sunday morning.  Ray has not
been conscious since that time and has suffered a number of serious
set-backs including a significant stroke.  Since earlier this week, Ray has
been stable but has not showed any signs of improvement and he remains on a
respirator.  We need your continued thoughts and prayers.  Diane again asked
me to express her deeply heart felt gratitude for all the support you have
given.  I will send out further updates when warranted.

Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not read,
copy, distribute or retain this message. If you received this message in
error, please notify the sender at 303) 504-5979 or slabarre at labarrelaw.com,
and destroy and delete it from your system. This message and any attachments
are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.

01:26:00

        David Andrews and long white cane Harry, dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920