[nfbmi-talk] Volunteering at Camp Tuhsmeheta

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon May 24 22:20:48 UTC 2010

I am wondering why the NFBM chose July 17-22 as the date ws for waht is now
Science Camp? This date overlaps with a technology weekend hosted by the
MPVI in Grand Rapids. It seems like moving the camp just a day later
(Sunday-Friday) would solve this conflict and allow for more people to
attend both programs.
Thanks.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Code Factory, KNFB Reader, and Sendero distributor