[nfbmi-talk] picnic updateFw: Volunteering at Camp Tuhsmeheta

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 15:05:56 UTC 2010

Hey Western Wayne chapter members, In the past we have talked about Camp
Tuhsmeheta and some of us were able to spen a delightful chapter weekend
there last fall. If you enjoyed Camp T in the fall then you should
experience the surroundings in the summer. I am forwarding you this
announcement about the need for volunteers so you may see if it fits into
your summer of fun.  Also I wish to correct the last email in that the date
for our August chapter meeting and potential picnic is Saturday August 7.
Bring your ideas to our June 5 meeting and I will also bring some prices for
purchasing ribs and or chicken if we decide to proceed in that direction.
Thanks and be blessed, Donna