[nfbmi-talk] Thank You for attending Convention

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 21:59:59 UTC 2010

Dear Fellow Federationists:
    Thank you for attending the 2010 National Federation of the Blind of Michigan State Convention this past week end. We had an
enjoyable time discussing life long learning, Braille literacy, and other important Federation issues. Thank you very much for your
contributions of time and talent which make our affiliate strong and for  your presence at our Convention. Together, we will move
forward and change what it means to be blind in Michigan.
    Please do not hesitate to contact me with ideas or concerns, either at this email address or at
 (517)482-1800.
Sincerely,
Larry Posont President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan