[nfbmi-talk] FW: still violating this what a sick joke

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Nov 9 05:09:34 UTC 2010

Dear Fred and All,I cannot tell you or this list how utterly inscenced I am
at this whole thing. In terse words I am utterly pissed off and that is only
the half of it.

We in michigan or at least those in the Michigan Commission for the Blind
robbed, and I repeat robbed an entire generation of resources and benefits
that were rightfully theirs.

And to think that this is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg, for more
was robbed and I'll get to the bottom of it all. This ohnly goes through fy
2008 and we all know of the embezzlement, yup I use that term... I mean to
say that theree was weird boiokeeping and that it approches embezzlement if
not so per se.

Regardless an entire generation was robbed of maintainence, including by the
way yours trully, through this methological madness. And yet the scum Pat
Cannon who wouldn't know of a college degreee if it bit him on his fat
posterior sucked up more and more funds for himself and his cronies.

Now, there have been allegations and I've sponserred some, against other
agencies. This one in my mind is the worst. Just look at the numbers and
just as always follow the money.