[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [Nfbnet-members-list] 2011 NFB Youth Slam Applications are NowAvailable

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Fri Nov 12 16:27:40 UTC 2010

Hi Larry. This is Tania. Got a question to ask you. When I put...now from what Fred told me that I have to put in my $2 to become a member at large since I don't want to join any chapters. Is that right? Because I was gonna do that sometime after the new year and I wondering, do you guys accept debit cards? And give me the address again if you would please so I can rewrite it down or if there is like a 800 number I call, I can just program that into my phone and I can put in my $2 every year.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/N1q9jJH6-20101112-1122.wav