[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [Nfbnet-members-list] 2011 NFB YouthSlam Applications are NowAvailable

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Fri Nov 12 17:08:56 UTC 2010

My phone number is 734-586-2687.  My address is 1665 Parree, P-A-R-R-E-E Newport Michigan, 48166.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/0zsv3sTx-20101112-1203.wav