[nfbmi-talk] raffle for the Braille Embosser

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Fri Nov 12 18:34:02 UTC 2010

Too bad to talking. The cellphone doesn't do the same thing. Because, I'm looking for a talking cellphone that can read the menu screen. And if somebody writes a text message, it can read the text message. I'm thinking of getting a Smartphone, but I don't know, since I don't do online by phone, I only do Voice-on-the-go and I already have that. I think, I will probably just might go lower than that probably and know the buttons. It don't have to talk. It just have to be enlarged.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/tIkIhR1l-20101112-1326.wav