[nfbmi-talk] A Few Words About the Nov 11 Agenda

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Nov 12 23:39:18 UTC 2010

hello elizabeth,

thanks for sending this news to the list about the student division in michigan. i'm also glad that you had a good student seminar at state convention and, that you had lots of fun in the schavenger hunt!

anyway, i want to wish you all well with mabs and, take care and, i will talk to you soon.

hugs,
from amy