[nfbmi-talk] J.J., Where are you and what about the gun club?????

Christine Boone Christine_Boone at comcast.net
Wed Nov 17 21:36:25 UTC 2010

Hi J.J.,
Doug has been trying to reach you for months now.  The Southwest Michigan
gun club contacted him...or rather he finally found them at the end of
August, and they spoke again in early October.  There is much to discuss
about a shooting activity.  I guess that the club had made arrangements to
have lots of volunteers come out on our shooting day, and they would aim
guns for blind people, who would then just pull the trigger.
Doug talked about audible targets, and that required the approval of the
Board.  It was a shock to them, but I think he is making progress.

Anyway, please call him.
372-6610 work and
343-1959 home.
Thanks.