[nfbmi-talk] seedlings free book....

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Fri Nov 19 04:09:03 UTC 2010

Well, I used to get this summer catalog from the National Braille Press. And they used to offer stuff like that but I was used to get a donation-thing. I'm sure National Braille Press has heard of **** but they don't offer free books.But maybe the can help me with the funding. So wait a minute, you're telling me that Christian Braille Services offers a one-time free thing, other than that you gonna pay all the times? You sure that's right?

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/4DdThcNX-20101118-2258.wav