[nfbmi-talk] Come to our new Down River Chapter!

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 20 16:10:08 UTC 2010

Come to our new down river chapter located in Southgate at Mexican Gardens! Mexican Gardens is located at 15950 Eureka Rd. Southgate
MI 48195. The chapter will meet on the third Saturday of each month from 12 noon to 3 P.M. Come at twelve, or a bit earlier for
lunch. The meeting will begin promptly at 1 P.M. and adjourn at 3 P.M. Mexican Gardens is located on the Smart Bus Line, Route 125.
Braille and print schedules for Route 125 are available by calling Smart Customer Service. The number is (866) 962-5515.
    The first meeting will be January 15. Are you the parent of a blind child? Are you a blind adult or senior? Then this meeting is
for you. Could you use tutoring in Braille or Access Technology? Come hear how we are changing what it means to be blind in
Michigan. Please do not hesitate to contact Bob Rehahn at
 rehahnanimallover at att.net