[nfbmi-talk] Christmas party

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 22:47:52 UTC 2010

Hey Guys, Finally I have my computer back and I am anxious to get you back in my contacts. The first thing I wish to share is this.   On Saturday December 4 the Detroit and Western Wayne County chapters are joining together to celebrate the season. Also, we would like you to join us. We are celebrating at the Senate Coney Island at 3345 Greenfield Road in Dearborn.   We are meeting from noon until 3p.m. starting with a buffet lunch which will include broasted chicken, steak and gravey, mashed potatos, Greek green beans, soup, bread and butter and beverage with dessert of rice pudding or pumpkin pie. This will all be available for twelve dollars. Following lunch we willhave a gift wrapped auction with plenty of music. We would love for you to join our party so that we may personally wish you a Merry Christmas. If you have any questions or you wish to be counted in the fun please contact me. Thanks and be blessed, Donna Posont