[nfbmi-talk] samsung haven

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Sat Nov 20 22:48:09 UTC 2010

Hi Marcus,

This is a very good price you are  quoting. Right now we pay $46. for 450
minutes and the usual  times free.  Many of us are in these darn contracts
that we will have to get out of before we  can change including my brother,
my folks and other relatives.

I like the idea of the m being accessible.

My dad is hearing impaired and has an awful time hearing on the cell phones.

Georgia