[nfbmi-talk] Coffee and More!

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 15:26:26 UTC 2010

Dear Fellow Federationists:
    I still have a lot of coffee on hand. Please write to me at
    president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
and I will very gladly sell you coffee! Also, I have lots of National Federation of the Blind of Michigan stationery. I would be
glad to send  you some, so please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely,
Larry Posont, President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan