[nfbmi-talk] Tree trimming for blind people?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Nov 28 01:57:54 UTC 2010

I just start at bottom circling the three with the lights, laying on
branches.  It takes a little practice to know how far apart to put
the circles, as you go around the tree, depending on how many lights
you have.  I would also get a smaller tree the first time, so you can
easily reach everything, and allow enough space behind to get around it.

Dave