[nfbmi-talk] Tree trimming for blind people?

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Sun Nov 28 05:55:54 UTC 2010

Hi,

Yes, I love the smell of a real tree and Ken prefers one also.

I don't remember angel hair. For this small tree, I put on regular
ornaments, some larger angels and small lights. We don't do much else. I
think I have somehow acquired some beaded or gold cords which I put on the
tree. I start my lights at the bottom also because I have to make sure there
is enough cord to plug them in. I don't worry too much about being symetric
but some people like that look better. I have some electric candles that we
put in the window  sill. We have to tape the set of 3 down with duct tape so
they don't fall off the sill. They are cheap but it seems to me that candles
give a special glow. I would love to have lights outside but this old
house doesn't seem to have outlets outside.

I have a few other items I put out like the birch log centerpiece a friend
of mine from the UP gave me, a candle shaped like a tree and a small music
box type tree Ken got me.

Ken wants to get an electric car in a few years so like most people we will
have to have outlets installed. I am wondering what Ford will come out with?

Best,
Georgia
I hope everyone has a  Blessed Christmas or a Happy Holiday Season.