[nfbmi-talk] Tree trimming for blind people?

Laura White lewhite86 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 17:30:34 UTC 2010

Fred,
I love real trees too but with the cats its not practical.  I'm the
only one small enough to water a real tree and after picking sap out
of my hair a few years running I gave up.
Since my kitty climbs the Christmas tree its safer to have a more
sturdy fake one.  Sniff.
Its interesting how you start at the bottom and I start at the top for
lights.  Another suggestion instead of tinsle is to have pretty
ribbon; which is what we do in stead of garland.
Terri, we put an angel on top of the tree.  I collect angel ornaments
so that is my favorite part.
Merry Christmas!

Laura