[nfbmi-talk] Fretting About Commission

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Mon Nov 29 04:27:16 UTC 2010

Hi Fred,

Yes, the Bible is certainly a wonderful book and read and followed by  many
successful CEO's
Did you know John Scott is going to be on the Chris Kelly radio show and on
tv also. They are taping Wednesday. I'll have to ask him when it is going to
be aired. He will be talking about Newsline both times. .
We are having relatives coming in Wednesday so thankfully he can go. I know
he will do a fine job.
Regarding Newsline, a friend of mine that teaches in the technology
department at Mott  College said she agreed Newsline was still an important
technology since many  blind folks do not have computers. Oh, and we know
many of those web sites are tricky or basically not that accessible. Have
you tried the Target Site? What do  you think of it as far as accessibility?

Georgia Original Message -----