[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Fw: [Blindad] Fw: TVNewsCheck Article: ObamaPoised ToSignVideoDescription Bill

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 18:15:11 UTC 2010

Hi,

Yes, I saw the info Fred sent about it. Guess the A C B has been working on
this for a long time. I'm not much on TB as I prefer Newsline and  n l s
books as many others do. There must be some who feel that these descriptions
are important.

I  feel the emergency notices are important to have though announced on the
TV.

I have downloaded at least 100 described movies with audio only and rarely
get a chance to listen to them.

Best,

Georgia