[nfbmi-talk] only one more week!!

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 8 13:57:19 UTC 2010

There is only one more week to register for the Michigan State National Federation of the Blind Convention before prices go up!

2010 State Convention

Learning: the Key to Success

When: October 29th - 31st 2010

Where: Doubletree Hotel, 5801 Southfield Rd, Detroit MI 48228.  To reserve rooms call 313-336-3340.  Nightly rates are $85 plus tax.
You can make your reservations before Friday, October 15th to receive our special rate.  When you make your reservations make sure
to mention the NFB of Michigan Convention to receive our room rates.

Preregistration is going on now through Friday, October 15th.  During this time registration for convention is $15 and a banquet
ticket is $35. If you wait after October 15th to register and purchase a banquet ticket, you will pay $25 and $45.

preregister by visiting our website at www.nfb.org. Free child care is provided during all seminars and banquet.