[nfbmi-talk] Scholarships for K-12 Students to attend Convention!

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 23:54:18 UTC 2010

Dear Fellow Federationists:

    Please spread the exciting news that K-12 students, who are eligible for Low Incidence Outreach services can  attend Convention.
They can obtain up to $600in scholarship money from the Department of Education Low Incidence Outreach.Interested students or
parents should contact Melinda Latham at
youthslammi at yahoo.com

Sincerely,

Larry Posont President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan