[nfbmi-talk] Registration at the Lower Price is being extended.

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 15:34:17 UTC 2010

Hi Larry,

Does this extension also apply to reserving a room at the hotel, or just for registration for the convention? I had absolutely no problem registering for the convention using Pay Pal, but encountered a bit of a problem with reserving a room with the hotel. I would hate to see people register for the convention and not have a place to stay at the hotel.

Elizabeth